Ensuring your elevators are in the best possible condition is essential when it comes to sustaining efficiency, increasing productivity, keeping customers happy and guaranteeing the safety of everyone involved. This makes regular maintenance a necessity. We start by thoroughly inspecting your system to find elements in need of repair as well as potential problems in the making. With our preventative maintenance services you’ll get:
- Monthly visits
- Hours stated in the agreement
- Service above and beyond what is contractually obligated
- Reduced shutdowns and downtime
- Reduced building operation expenses
- Extension of the life and reliability of your equipment
- Improved ride quality
- Expedited service requests
- 24/7 emergency service available
In addition to routine maintenance, repairs and emergency response, we also offer basic and comprehensive maintenance programs, each of which comes with a list of services and benefits designed to keeping your elevator system up and running.
- Monthly preventative maintenance visits
- Regular-time service calls
- Most major repairs
- Overtime callbacks – billed separately for overtime portion
- Testing – can be included or billed separately
- Acts of God, vandalism and misuse are not covered
Oil and Grease
- Cleaning, lubrication and minor adjustments
- Callbacks, repairs, overtime callbacks, etc. billed separately
- Visual inspections
From the internal and external components of your elevators to the central control fixtures, we cover every aspect of your elevator system. Whether you’re looking for as-needed service or an ongoing maintenance contract, our team will offer you the highest level of quality and workmanship.
Repairs and Upgrades
Each component in your elevator system works in conjunction with the next, so one worn part could place undue strain on the others. Regardless of the amount of diligence put into preventative maintenance, parts eventually succumb to time and wear. Routine inspections go a long way toward catching such situations and getting a handle on them early, but making additional repairs as needed helps thwart more expensive and extensive problems. Our repair services include:
- Hydraulic cylinder replacement
- Motor replacement
- Door equipment replacement
- Power unit replacement
- Controller upgrades
- VIP fob control
- Governor and tail end sheave
- Replacing hoist cables
- Security camera hook ups
- Cab renovations
- Signal fixture replacement
- Cosmetic upgrades
- Inspection violations
- 5 Year full load safety test
- 3 Year pressure test
- Water damage repairs
- Communication wiring
- And much, much more
We’re dedicated to helping you keep repair costs and downtime as low as possible through early detection. When the time comes to make repairs and replace various parts, though, we specialize in these services as well.
- We use the finest components and parts
- Service proposals billed at a reduced labor rate
- Provide 24/7 response for emergency situations such as lightning strikes, water and fire damage
Advancements in design and technology are continually developing, making upgrades a must. From electrical components and mechanical parts to aesthetic elements, we cover the full array of system improvements.
In some cases, our client’s needs outgrow the systems they currently have in place. Whether you’ve remodeled or have a higher influx of riders than you did in the beginning, we can help. With our modernization services, we:
- Provide a customized modernization program for every job
- Suggest effective, alternative solutions
- Offer partial or full modernizations based on your needs and budget
- Will bid to any consultant’s spec
- Provide expert project planning to minimize downtime
- Guarantee your system is expertly installed – ON SCHEDULE!
We’re also skilled at restorations. In the event you’d like to hold onto the nostalgic or ornate appearance of an antique or vintage model, we can offer solutions. Our highly trained team may be able to replace your elevator system’s electrical and mechanical components while preserving its decorative features. Reach out to us, and let us know what you need. We’ll make it happen.
We Only Install NON-PROPRIETARY EQUIPMENT
- First and foremost, you are not locked-in to one elevator company for the life of the elevator.
- In many cases, OEM diagnostic tools are only available to OEM mechanics.
- When proprietary components become obsolete, you cannot shop another vendor for a replacement.
- Non-proprietary equipment is less expensive to install and maintain.
- You can obtain bids from several companies to compare pricing.
- Same-day technical support is provided to all elevator companies.
If you are entertaining a bid from one of the major manufacturers, be sure to ask if they are proposing proprietary equipment.